Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT shameless promotion of my 914 since I got 4 bids when I posted abou
LarryR
post Mar 7 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,604

Well it is down to the last 24 hours my 6K investment has the whopping 1075 bid on it so yes I am shamelessly posting a promotion hoping I can do a little better than that:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...E:IT&ih=008

BTW thanks to 914 world for the 1000 plus visits and from 0 to 4 bids. I think every 914 person in the US comes here at various times during the week.

It is still cheaper than I paid for it as a roller with none of the work done so enjoy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charliew
post Mar 8 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,958

Man I think you are a fool for not sitting on this till a racer in your area wants that car. I wish I could find a reason to buy it. You are in the best area to sell a car like this. Why would you want to throw away that much expense? I have wasted more than what you have spent on that car on a couple of car deals but I haven't sold them so it's not lost till you sell it.
Why don't you get a partner that has some storage space and share the expense of sitting on it till a buyer shows up?

Charliew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:26 PM