Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT shameless promotion of my 914 since I got 4 bids when I posted abou
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LarryR
Well it is down to the last 24 hours my 6K investment has the whopping 1075 bid on it so yes I am shamelessly posting a promotion hoping I can do a little better than that:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...E:IT&ih=008

BTW thanks to 914 world for the 1000 plus visits and from 0 to 4 bids. I think every 914 person in the US comes here at various times during the week.

It is still cheaper than I paid for it as a roller with none of the work done so enjoy beerchug.gif
charliew
Man I think you are a fool for not sitting on this till a racer in your area wants that car. I wish I could find a reason to buy it. You are in the best area to sell a car like this. Why would you want to throw away that much expense? I have wasted more than what you have spent on that car on a couple of car deals but I haven't sold them so it's not lost till you sell it.
Why don't you get a partner that has some storage space and share the expense of sitting on it till a buyer shows up?

Charliew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.