Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> Original interior light on a 914?, bought this thinking it was, now I'm not sure..help!
swm914
post Mar 24 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,484
Region Association: None

A few weeks ago, I put in a "WTB" in the classifieds for an original Hella interior back pad light in good to excellent condition. I paid a good price for one that the seller said met the description. Unfortunately, when it came, it wasn't what I wanted. It truly was in very good condition but it wasn't the right shape and I didn't see Hella or Germany on it. As you can see by the picture, unlike the rounded oval shape I thought I'd get, it is more rectangular. I has a white actuator but is without the chrome trim. It has the Audi and VW symbols and a lettering of "ZBA 947 105 A"

I asked him what model year it came from and he said a '71. Mine is a '74. I didn't say anything to him because I figured it was my fault for not asking for a picture. So, I'm trying to figure out what this is. If he truly took it out of a '71, perhaps it was put in by a PO and is not accurate for a 914? Or, was this the style in '71. Where there multiple styles?

Any feedback would be appreciated. What is this? I'm still looking for what I thought I was getting with this. Any leads on finding one would be appreciated as well.

Steve

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:27 PM