Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dizzy Vac hoses
eldiosyeldiablo
post Jan 18 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,047

Ok I have not figured out how to put a bunch of pics in to one yet with IrfanView so please be pacient with me.

The lower hole on dizzy (Vac advance?) was empty. I now have it going to the vac hole on the throttle body nearest the rear trunk. The diagrams I have show a second one on the throttle body but my throttle body does not have it. However, the diagrams show that nonexistant line going to the other hole on the dizzy/vac advance.

But that line on the vac advance is going to a t splitter that goes to the decel valve and to the thing that attaches for the oil breather line. How should this one go? Please see the pics.

The vac line on the throttle body that was plugged in was going to the fuel pressue regulator. What is that hole on the regulator suppose to go to?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:26 PM