Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> COA and VIN's, Germany may have lost my VIN -- NO AA coments
auerbach
post May 2 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Lee David Auerbach, Esq

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,947
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

For the last 3-3 months I have attempted to get a COA from PCNA and was told that they had to go back to Germany for the records.

After several phonecalls and being told that Germany is researching its' archives, I have now been told..... "As to the explantion as to why we may not be able to provide a COA for you vehicle it appears there may have been a loading error when the information was transferred from Hard Copy to electronic database and your VIN is not searchable. I am confirming with PCNA and PAG again whether or not they still have this VIN archived.".

Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions? And no, I did not get the car from George and I would appreciate it if this thread does not turn into a George bashing. He and his staff have made my car possible and I only have thanks and praise for AA.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:35 AM