Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914s today, NO TOPIC Just thinking out loud
Heeltoe914
post May 19 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,506

More and more I am seeing a increase in the number of WTB WTT Or looking for a 914 adds appearing here and on the net in general.

As it has already been mentioned before the overseas market is growing as well, I have been working with a guy that’s looking to buy two of my 914s. Not restored just runners.

I was talking to a member the other day about how relaxed some of us are about security on our 914s this need to improve demand brings crime as we have seen this year with a few teeners being taken.

When I got into 914s back in 1986 after a short visit with the MG world I never looked back. Even with the very small collection of cars I have the 914 is and will always be to me an open book of creations, No matter what is done to it its always a 914 and the eng, will always me in the middle like most great sport cars are.

Depending on your level of investment into your 914 I think its safe to say you will get some if not all of your investment back. Again depending on your level of investment. Then again Most of us do it for the joy of driving and working nights in the garage with or little once seen as stepchild Porsche.

OK back to work just reflecting.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 04:40 PM