Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Porsche Family Reunion, Possible special guest attending! June 28th
ConeDodger
post Jun 3 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Location will be the same as last time:

Family Donuts and Deli
Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue
9AM to Noon(ish) on Saturday June 28th

Shine up the car... Brag about it... Meet the locals.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 57)
ConeDodger
post Jun 24 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #41

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Come on Down to the Porsche Family Reunion: See the Schmuckatelli family! They are just out of jail for altering VIN numbers! Should be good for a giggle! That guy was always such an angry jackass... Saturday! 9am to Noonish Family Donuts and Deli - Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 25 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #42

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion in Sacamento in the heart of the honored Central Valley Region of the Northern California Association of 914World Citizens... The whole gang should be there. It should be fun to see them. Shine the car, come on down. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Family Donuts and Deli! Come on down! Maybe we can get Andy to take a look at your car for you! Give it a real EVALUATION!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jun 26 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #43

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

come see rob's worn to the second knuckle fingers due to so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) .
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #44

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Come on down to the June Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli... Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! 9am to Noonish. See the repainted Grey Ghost belonging to Michael! (porscheCB). Meet the relatives! Try and get back the money they owe you!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Have a donut! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 26 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 2,529
Region Association: None

No paint yet. Will try to get it in this Saturday.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #46

Apex killer!

QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 26 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok but after you come to the Porsche Family Reunion!!!
+Quote Post
PRS914-6
post Jun 26 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #47

Excellence Magazine Project 914 3.6

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 6,031

Rob, I have family obligations on Saturday but I am planning on going to Niello's Concours on Sunday. Sorry I can't make it..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #48

Apex killer!

QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jun 26 2008, 07:41 PM) *

Rob, I have family obligations on Saturday but I am planning on going to Niello's Concours on Sunday. Sorry I can't make it..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

See you Sunday then Paul. I am entering the Carrera.
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 26 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2008, 06:14 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 26 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok but after you come to the Porsche Family Reunion!!!

Do you know what is like to drive a primered car around? I do not think so!

I will be there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #50

Apex killer!

Michael,
Bring Shane. Maybe he can explain to Nicho how to fall without costing M&D $200 in co-pays next time! Besides, I am sure Nicho wants to show off his pink cast to Shane!
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 27 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #51

Wanda & Shane will be in LA for a baby shower. They leave in an hour.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 27 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #52

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! 9am to Noonish! Tomorrow June 28th at the Family Donuts and Deli at Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan in Fair Oaks, CA! Bring the kids and see the relatives. Should be a good turn out...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 27 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #53

Apex killer!

In the morning! Come on down!!!
+Quote Post
orange914
post Jun 27 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #54

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Member No.: 3,818

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 27 2008, 09:21 AM) *

was this picture taken on hyway 58 outide mohave...ish
+Quote Post
smj
post Jun 28 2008, 03:45 AM
Post #55

"Dude, Steve from Berkeley."

Member No.: 4,691

I would seriously consider it but my PCA region (Diablo) has a tour to Bodega Bay and I'm tagging along to make sure a new tour organizer doesn't run into any trouble. Maybe next time...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 28 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #56

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Less than two hours left until the June Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down! Bring the kids! Bring the car. Talk some car stuff... Have a donut and some great coffee...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 28 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #57

Apex killer!

Well it was a great turn out today... Amazing since several of the usual suspects didn't show. No Brett, No Jeremy, no Michael, Wanda or Shane. Paul had a commitment and yet we had Me, Al Weidman, Elk Grove Bill, Lurking Kevin Again! Ay and his wife Savie though they were working so it sort of only counts a little. Ron, and a Z car buddy named Mat... We chatted around the cars for an hour and then went inside. Al is a wealth of knowledge about "the day" and he obliged our endless questions. His Speedster replica is beautiful, well I guess it is his sons now... We were so busy chatting we forgot to take pics. I will get some tomorrow though at the Niello Concours...

Thanks guys! See ya'll next month...
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jun 29 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #58

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Sorry I couldnt make it...girlfriend had a bad night friday (sick) which of course meant I had a bad night so I couldnt drag myself out of bed...next month for sure!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 04:26 AM