Full Version: Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
Location will be the same as last time:

Family Donuts and Deli
Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue
9AM to Noon(ish) on Saturday June 28th

Shine up the car... Brag about it... Meet the locals.
porschecb
I am in! Will have my car painted by then to. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Great news Michael! See you there and see you this weekend...
ConeDodger
cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif
Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! June 28th 9am to Noonish!!

Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of San Juan and Fair Oaks Blvd. Or is it Fair Oaks and San Juan??? blink.gif
orange914
if by some fluke kennys motor is installed and o.k.ed by then i'll personally fill his tank. that would be a ood breakin. MAYBE we will accomplish final assembly and install this week end dry.gif biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down! Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday June 28th at Family Donuts and Deli! Bring your family!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif

The June 28th Porsche Family Reunion is coming up fast... Better get your shine on! See ya'll there!
ConeDodger

Just a few weeks left until the Porsche Family Reunion in Sacramento! Bring your wife and kids. Heck, bring your girlfriend, wife and kids. We love the entertainment! Come on down. Bring the car. See you there.
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! Bring your wife and kids...

These are informal events that focus on the people. But it is good to see the cars as well...

Who is coming???
orange914
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 4 2008, 06:35 PM) *

if by some fluke kennys motor is installed and o.k.ed by then i'll personally fill his tank. that would be a ood breakin. MAYBE we will accomplish final assembly and install this week end dry.gif biggrin.gif

i'd like to say we'll make it but still not quite done yet with the install. REAL close. gotta order the high torque starter now, didn't expect that. run the cht wire and install guage and drivtrain still. i also know we'll then have a push rod tube leak to deal with...

some day beerchug.gif

mike
biosurfer1
mike, you still have 18 days to finish it...I think you can do it:)

still not sure if i'll be in town but i'll be there if i am
porschecb
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 9 2008, 03:53 PM) *

mike, you still have 18 days to finish it...I think you can do it:)

still not sure if i'll be in town but i'll be there if i am

Runnin out of Saturdays! Got to drop it off on Sat. and pick it up on a Sat. I am on the board on the wifes Co. And so far it ain't workin out! mad.gif Maybe July.

Nice motor by the way I would have bought that in a huh.gif heart beat! Nice score!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun with the carbs. idea.gif huh.gif
ConeDodger
Come on down for the Porsche Family Reunion! Maybe this beauty will be there??? Come and see!
biosurfer1
ha..I meant "orange914" mike...but you should have your car ready too Michael!
ConeDodger
I think Michael should bring it down just the way it sits on the 28th... There is something sexy about a car in primer ready for paint... Bring it!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion. June 28th at Family Donuts and Deli...

Have a sandwich or a donut. Chat with like minded fools er... guys and gals. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif Come on down!!!
eg914
So far I plan on being there. I had a good time last go around, and look for a repeat.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif blink.gif blink.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif blink.gif blink.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on out for the Porsche Family Reunion... A semi-monthly when we feel like it get together to munch and chat in person at a great place with a great staff... The owner is even a Porsche guy!!!
ConeDodger
Don't you miss the Porsche Family Reunion June 28th in Sacramento! 9am to noonish... come out and see the cousins! hear the gossip!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! Meet cousin Guido who is just out of the big house for selling bad MPS for DJet! What can I say? They wouldn't hold a vacuum... That sucks!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! See Aunt Jane who used to be Uncle John! Ahhhh the miracle of surgery!!!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger
Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion meet the relatives, hear the stories. Sally Carrera might show up!!! You never know!!!
Toast
Or you could bump it up one weekend. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday June 28th 9am to Noonish

Plus! Breaking News! A special Porsche Family Reunion Extra Edition Saturday June 21st at 10am to meet and greet Toast! Ya'll single guys behave. She is in a relationship... I'm going to bring a little tiny Yopu! Yopu says Toast is one of the first people to welcome her to the club when she first joined!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! June 28th at the Family Donuts and Deli - Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... Bring the family and hang out!

One week earlier, June 21st come out and meet Toast from Southern California who is in town for the weekend.

Whoops! that's my other car!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! See cousin Suzy! She is such a slut. I heard she actually drives a Toyota!!!! Seriously, I have invited some Z car guys too... At least one will be coming. Bring your smack talk!!!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif drooley.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion and see all the clan! Saturday June 28th 9am to Noonish!!!

Just heard from Al Wiedman who says he came down in April and would like to come down again! Hope he shows.
orange914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 18 2008, 09:36 AM) *

Whoops! that's my other car!!!

that is one purdy whoops! beerchug.gif

i always loved the 240z smilie_pokal.gif
mike
ConeDodger
Only One Week Left Before the June Porsche Family Reunion at Family Donuts And Deli at Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue... See Cousin Ferdinand and his pink 911 I think it was a Mary Kay Sales Award or something???
ConeDodger

Come on out to the Porsche Family Reunion June 28th at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to Noonish...
Things can happen so don't die if it doesn't happen but we may be having a special member with lots of Porsche knowledge and history dropping in to spend the reunion with us... Al Weidman, brother of Harvey Weidman and the guy who started and then sold the shop Al Reed runs may be coming... He has a long drive down from Oroville so it would be great to have a really good turn out for this event... Al is not a big computer guy but he is a non-member here using his real name as a screen name. (He has 1 post biggrin.gif ) Come on out and meet Al and learn some Southern California Porsche history from back in the day...
ConeDodger
The days are winding down to the next Porsche Family Reunion... Cousin Mike is in a pickle. He will be there but so will his wife and that woman... you know, that other woman... That will be fun to watch. Mike will be as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!

Be there! Saturday June 28th 9am to Noonish! It should be fun to watch!
retrofit
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 22 2008, 10:29 AM) *

The days are winding down to the next Porsche Family Reunion... Cousin Mike is in a pickle. He will be there but so will his wife and that woman... you know, that other woman... That will be fun to watch. Mike will be as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!

Hey Conedodger
This event is in Sacramento, yes?
What part of Sac?
We will be at an agility trial in Dixon that weekend and I would lilke to run up your way and meet some Central Valley 914 owners. I will be driving my Chev dually, not the 914.
Hmm, anyone who is going, or does not live too far from the get together have a decent rear trunk lid they would like to sell? We could hook up over a donut and seal the deal.
Retrofit/Allen
ConeDodger
QUOTE(retrofit @ Jun 22 2008, 06:04 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 22 2008, 10:29 AM) *

Hey Conedodger
What part of Sac?
We will be at an agility trial in Dixon that weekend and I would lilke to run up your way and meet some Central Valley 914 owners. I will be driving my Chev dually, not the 914.
Hmm, anyone who is going, or does not live too far from the get together have a decent rear trunk lid they would like to sell? We could hook up over a donut and seal the deal.
Retrofit/Allen

The event itself is in Fair Oaks. From Dixon you would continue toward South Lake Tahoe on Hwy. 50 to the Sunrise exit. Take Sunrise Blvd. North to Fair Oaks Blvd and then turn back South for a mile or so to San Juan Avenue. The Donut shop is on your right following those directions. I have some rough sheet metal left on my property by someone I did a favor for. I doubt it is dent free but it may be usable. I live only a mile from the event... If I have time I will look into whether a rear deck is amongst the litter he left on my property. Truth be told though, not much of any value has been found by anyone I invited to browse...
orange914

Hey Conedodger
What part of Sac?
Retrofit/Allen

allen, i was hoping to have our 73 done and make it but thats probably not going to happen at this point. (engine my go in this week). i live in ceres and i have a nice trunk lid. stop by and take a look anytime.

mike beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 22 2008, 06:51 PM) *

Hey Conedodger
What part of Sac?
Retrofit/Allen

allen, i was hoping to have our 73 done and make it but thats probably not going to happen at this point. (engine my go in this week). i live in ceres and i have a nice trunk lid. stop by and take a look anytime.

mike beerchug.gif

Mike,

It's about the people. You guys still come on up.
orange914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 22 2008, 09:50 PM) *

Hey Conedodger
What part of Sac?
Retrofit/Allen

mike beerchug.gif

Mike,

It's about the people. You guys still come on up.

if it's at all possible i'd really love to, thanks... beerchug.gif

mike
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! Meet the relatives you haven't seen in an age! Remember cousin Susie? You haven't seen her since she ran off with that rock band have you? You ought to see her tattoo!!! OMG!!! Lately, some drunk has been crawling after her whereever she goes... Oh Susie! I bet you could tell stories...
retrofit

Hey Conedodger
What part of Sac?
Retrofit/Allen

mike beerchug.gif

Mike
Thanks for the headsup re trunk lid and invite.
I should be able to stop by in the afternoon as right now I am working mornings.
I will pm for your address.
Allen
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Come on Down to the Porsche Family Reunion: See the Schmuckatelli family! They are just out of jail for altering VIN numbers! Should be good for a giggle! That guy was always such an angry jackass... Saturday! 9am to Noonish Family Donuts and Deli - Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue!!!
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion in Sacamento in the heart of the honored Central Valley Region of the Northern California Association of 914World Citizens... The whole gang should be there. It should be fun to see them. Shine the car, come on down. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Family Donuts and Deli! Come on down! Maybe we can get Andy to take a look at your car for you! Give it a real EVALUATION!!!
rhodyguy
come see rob's worn to the second knuckle fingers due to so much cheer.gif .
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the June Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli... Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! 9am to Noonish. See the repainted Grey Ghost belonging to Michael! (porscheCB). Meet the relatives! Try and get back the money they owe you!!! av-943.gif Have a donut! chowtime.gif
porschecb
No paint yet. Will try to get it in this Saturday.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 26 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok but after you come to the Porsche Family Reunion!!!
PRS914-6
Rob, I have family obligations on Saturday but I am planning on going to Niello's Concours on Sunday. Sorry I can't make it..... sad.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jun 26 2008, 07:41 PM) *

Rob, I have family obligations on Saturday but I am planning on going to Niello's Concours on Sunday. Sorry I can't make it..... sad.gif

See you Sunday then Paul. I am entering the Carrera.
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2008, 06:14 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 26 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok but after you come to the Porsche Family Reunion!!!

Do you know what is like to drive a primered car around? I do not think so!

I will be there dry.gif chair.gif
ConeDodger
Michael,
Bring Shane. Maybe he can explain to Nicho how to fall without costing M&D $200 in co-pays next time! Besides, I am sure Nicho wants to show off his pink cast to Shane!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.