Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
porschecb
Wanda & Shane will be in LA for a baby shower. They leave in an hour.
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! 9am to Noonish! Tomorrow June 28th at the Family Donuts and Deli at Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan in Fair Oaks, CA! Bring the kids and see the relatives. Should be a good turn out...
ConeDodger
In the morning! Come on down!!!
orange914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 27 2008, 09:21 AM) *

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion! 9am to Noonish! Tomorrow June 28th at the Family Donuts and Deli at Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan in Fair Oaks, CA! Bring the kids and see the relatives. Should be a good turn out...

was this picture taken on hyway 58 outide mohave...ish
smj
I would seriously consider it but my PCA region (Diablo) has a tour to Bodega Bay and I'm tagging along to make sure a new tour organizer doesn't run into any trouble. Maybe next time...
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Less than two hours left until the June Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down! Bring the kids! Bring the car. Talk some car stuff... Have a donut and some great coffee...

ConeDodger
Well it was a great turn out today... Amazing since several of the usual suspects didn't show. No Brett, No Jeremy, no Michael, Wanda or Shane. Paul had a commitment and yet we had Me, Al Weidman, Elk Grove Bill, Lurking Kevin Again! Ay and his wife Savie though they were working so it sort of only counts a little. Ron, and a Z car buddy named Mat... We chatted around the cars for an hour and then went inside. Al is a wealth of knowledge about "the day" and he obliged our endless questions. His Speedster replica is beautiful, well I guess it is his sons now... We were so busy chatting we forgot to take pics. I will get some tomorrow though at the Niello Concours...

Thanks guys! See ya'll next month...
biosurfer1
Sorry I couldnt make it...girlfriend had a bad night friday (sick) which of course meant I had a bad night so I couldnt drag myself out of bed...next month for sure!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.