Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blondie has a CLUTCH..........., Thanks to Mark B and John Larson
Joe Bob
post Jan 23 2004, 07:41 PM
Post #1

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

Took Blondie to Santa Maria....80+ miles on an oil soaked clutch.....left the top off and froze muh nutz off, heat exchangers but no flappers or tubes from the blower....they was sitting in the trunk.....

Anywho, Mark and John let me continue to put more pieces on the car and connect the heater while they pulled the trans and replaced the clutch, TO and PP while insulting me and the paint job.

They was just jealous.....left the shop with heat and a clutch for a test drive.....lit it updown the street....wowowowowowoooooohooooooooo.......Mark didn't say a thing except smile..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Got a call into the old phart JP....he's sending me the billet aluminiummmmumm/steel air cleaners....weeeee, a gud day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/MDB2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/MDB2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dance.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
markb
post Jan 23 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #2

914less :(

Member No.: 180
Region Association: Central California

We weren't insulting the paint job, just pointing out minor imperfections to you. We were, however, insulting you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I don't rag on Mikee much, except when he's right there to jab back at me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
How was the heat going back down south? Did it work ok? Was the horn honking every time you turned a corner?
All in all, that's a nice car. If I was looking to buy an almost finished conversion, that's got pretty much everything I want. All the right goodies & upgrades, and VERY clean. I didn't know transmissions could run without an inch of crud on them. I thought it was a law or something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Have fun with that one, Mike. I'll expect to see you in the not too distant future to replace that clutch once you've done it in with burnouts. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks for lunch, too.
+Quote Post
J P Stein
post Jan 23 2004, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Irrelevant old fart

Member No.: 45

Mikey:
That's clear anodized billet aluminum...not steel.....still want em'?
+Quote Post
Joe Bob
post Jan 23 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #4

Check yer email you old phart....you have paypal bucks and I sent you my address.....I need your shipping address for the parts.
+Quote Post
J P Stein
post Jan 23 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #5

Irrelevant old fart

Member No.: 45

I don't do pay pal.
A personal cheque would be fine.

I suppose you want em' yesterday, eh?
I'm at wruk and can't go look on the front door to find my address. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
+Quote Post
Joe Bob
post Jan 23 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #6

I already sent it....they accpeted it.....hmmm, wonder how I can get it rescinded?

OK...fixed, cancelled paypal.....will send ya a check....when I get yer address....I will order yer stuff tomorrow or Monday............and yeah....I'll send a couple extra scheckles for three day delivery.....
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:27 PM