Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blondie has a CLUTCH...........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Took Blondie to Santa Maria....80+ miles on an oil soaked clutch.....left the top off and froze muh nutz off, heat exchangers but no flappers or tubes from the blower....they was sitting in the trunk.....

Anywho, Mark and John let me continue to put more pieces on the car and connect the heater while they pulled the trans and replaced the clutch, TO and PP while insulting me and the paint job.

They was just jealous.....left the shop with heat and a clutch for a test drive.....lit it updown the street....wowowowowowoooooohooooooooo.......Mark didn't say a thing except smile..... smile.gif

Got a call into the old phart JP....he's sending me the billet aluminiummmmumm/steel air cleaners....weeeee, a gud day. mueba.gif mueba.gif MDB2.gif MDB2.gif dance.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif
markb
We weren't insulting the paint job, just pointing out minor imperfections to you. We were, however, insulting you. laugh.gif
I don't rag on Mikee much, except when he's right there to jab back at me. rolleyes.gif
How was the heat going back down south? Did it work ok? Was the horn honking every time you turned a corner?
All in all, that's a nice car. If I was looking to buy an almost finished conversion, that's got pretty much everything I want. All the right goodies & upgrades, and VERY clean. I didn't know transmissions could run without an inch of crud on them. I thought it was a law or something. cool.gif
Have fun with that one, Mike. I'll expect to see you in the not too distant future to replace that clutch once you've done it in with burnouts. smile.gif

Thanks for lunch, too.
J P Stein
Mikey:
That's clear anodized billet aluminum...not steel.....still want em'?
Joe Bob
Check yer email you old phart....you have paypal bucks and I sent you my address.....I need your shipping address for the parts.
J P Stein
I don't do pay pal.
A personal cheque would be fine.

I suppose you want em' yesterday, eh?
I'm at wruk and can't go look on the front door to find my address. wacko.gif
Joe Bob
I already sent it....they accpeted it.....hmmm, wonder how I can get it rescinded?

OK...fixed, cancelled paypal.....will send ya a check....when I get yer address....I will order yer stuff tomorrow or Monday............and yeah....I'll send a couple extra scheckles for three day delivery.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.