Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Minneapolis - NordStern Guys - Coming to your town, Velocity Art Show
ArtechnikA
post Jun 18 2008, 06:08 AM
Post #1

rich herzog

Group: Members
Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

So here I am shamelessly plugging my own action...

I'm exhibiting (with a bunch of famous people) at Velocity - The Art Of Motion at the Hopkins Art Center. The show runs June 28-August 3 and is IMO worth checking out if you're going to be in the area.

June 28-29 is the 'Grand Opening Weekend' with the big public reception the evening of June 29. I believe the NordStern Region guys are putting on a car show 'out front' Sunday the 29 to support the grand opening. We'll be there, wandering around.

Joy and I are leaving way too early Monday morning to have the works onsite Tuesday for installation, then doing the tourist and vacation thing until the show activities start up on the weekend - then banzai drive back to SEPA the following Monday.

Hope we can touch base with some of you guys, and that you're able to come by and check out the show.

Alas no 914 content this time, got a painting of a 962, for sure, and another not-Porsche-oriented race picture from the Turn 7A area of Riverside International (California content...). Probably another version of my 'Made in Mt View' 935 if there is time to finish it...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:26 AM