Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Flying Dutchman, Our favorite Nederlander does AX
Brad Roberts
post Mar 25 2003, 09:47 PM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

The 912:

Belongs to the guy who designed both courses (Sat. course and Sun. Course). He is a long time Virginia city hill climb guy. The 912 is full tube chassis and has rocker arm front suspension. There is NO room with the nose cut down to run the fuel cell in any other place. Gary the owner is a great guy. I was working the event when they loaded the car and took it home. I was going to "fix" the issue I heard with the car as they tried to run it. A low battery caused them to fry the points in the dizzy (I told him to buy a Pertronix) then whey they did get the battery charged up... it wouldnt run. I spoke to him on Sunday about it.

The weather was abit chilly, but other than that.. I had a blast. The dinner Sat. evening was a blast. Mueller won the bitchin Porsche jacket and I won a tee shirt. Had a great "meeting" with the WEVO folks about the 915/914 shift setup. Cannot wait to get those pieces on a car I own.

Rob,

It was a second gear course. I tried up shifting to third a few times (actually ran my best time when I shifted to 3rd). Great course. Good facility. I'll be back with a AUTOX prepped 914.

B
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 05:26 PM