|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| TJB/914 |
Jun 30 2008, 12:58 PM
Post
#21
|
|
Mid-Engn. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 4,534 Joined: 24-February 03 From: Petoskey, MI Member No.: 346 Region Association: Upper MidWest
|
Hey Mark, you are funny. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
I talked to Buck & the 912 is being picked up tomorrow by a 356 guy in mid-Michigan. Buck received a deluge of calls & thanked me for my help. Buck told me he will soon go into his attic/rafters and pull out parts that's been in storage many years to sell. I know he has a 2.7 liter engine & I'll probably hear from him when he has things sorted out. Dr. Evil!!!!! Here's a secrete message for your ears only. Call George Hussey @ AA & ask him about the "Blue Mary's Car" . I gave him a lead on this beauty a while ago & when I went by the boarded up bldg, the door was still sealed. I am thinking George didn't move on the deal. It's a real one owner 34K milage 914, rust free. Here's a peak at the car (photo). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) Tom Attached thumbnail(s) |
| TJB/914 |
Jun 30 2008, 07:30 PM
Post
#22
|
|
Mid-Engn. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 4,534 Joined: 24-February 03 From: Petoskey, MI Member No.: 346 Region Association: Upper MidWest
|
Hey Mark, you are funny. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) I talked to Buck & the 912 is being picked up tomorrow by a 356 guy in mid-Michigan. Buck received a deluge of calls & thanked me for my help. Buck told me he will soon go into his attic/rafters and pull out parts that's been in storage many years to sell. I know he has a 2.7 liter engine & I'll probably hear from him when he has things sorted out. Dr. Evil!!!!! Here's a secrete message for your ears only. Call George Hussey @ AA & ask him about the "Blue Mary's Car" . I gave him a lead on this beauty a while ago & when I went by the boarded up bldg, the door was still sealed. I am thinking George didn't move on the deal. It's a real one owner 34K milage 914, rust free. Here's a peak at the car (photo). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) Tom Calling Dr. Evil, did you get my secrete no rust message??? Call George ASAP (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Did he buy it or is it still available?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) T Attached thumbnail(s) |
| Dr Evil |
Jun 30 2008, 08:44 PM
Post
#23
|
|
Send me your transmission! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 23,044 Joined: 21-November 03 From: Loveland, OH 45140 Member No.: 1,372 Region Association: MidAtlantic Region
|
Dang, I cant move on any thing until this weekend. I am studying (really, I am) for 3 tests this week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
PM me any info you have and I will call George when I get a chance. |
| carr914 |
Jun 30 2008, 09:19 PM
Post
#24
|
|
Racer from Birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 134,979 Joined: 2-February 04 From: Tampa,FL Member No.: 1,623 Region Association: South East States |
Mike I know George is at Parade. If you need I can get a message to him through Steve Gaglione.
T.C. |
| Dr Evil |
Jun 30 2008, 09:26 PM
Post
#25
|
|
Send me your transmission! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 23,044 Joined: 21-November 03 From: Loveland, OH 45140 Member No.: 1,372 Region Association: MidAtlantic Region
|
That would be cool, TC. Thanks!
|
| bd1308 |
Jul 1 2008, 07:33 AM
Post
#26
|
|
Sir Post-a-lot ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 8,020 Joined: 24-January 05 From: Louisville,KY Member No.: 3,501 |
I would kill for a 912 to drive around.
|
| Root_Werks |
Jul 1 2008, 07:57 AM
Post
#27
|
|
Village Idiot ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 9,064 Joined: 25-May 04 From: About 15NM from Canada Member No.: 2,105 Region Association: Pacific Northwest
|
I would kill for a 912 to drive around. Then you haven't ever driven one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) |
| carr914 |
Jul 1 2008, 11:23 AM
Post
#28
|
|
Racer from Birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 134,979 Joined: 2-February 04 From: Tampa,FL Member No.: 1,623 Region Association: South East States |
Dr Evil, I just talked to George and you have a pm from me.
T.C. |
| Dr Evil |
Jul 1 2008, 05:41 PM
Post
#29
|
|
Send me your transmission! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 23,044 Joined: 21-November 03 From: Loveland, OH 45140 Member No.: 1,372 Region Association: MidAtlantic Region
|
The blue car sold last week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Dang, missing left and right. Gotta keep trying, though.
It was nice talking to you, Tom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) |
| carr914 |
Jul 1 2008, 06:16 PM
Post
#30
|
|
Racer from Birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 134,979 Joined: 2-February 04 From: Tampa,FL Member No.: 1,623 Region Association: South East States |
Damn Mike, I just heard Maxwel Smart say it again...You missed it by this much
T.C. |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 03:25 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |