Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> No wonder my speedo doesn't work..., What's your trick?
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 23 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #1

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,884
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

So I was checking my wiring to make sure everything was good and clean. Just doing some preventative maintenance and such as I install my new JWest fuse panel and fog ligh flash. As I get ready to pull my gauges out and check all the wiring back there I undo the speedo that hasn't worked for a while. Not that I really care (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) I just drive by my tach anyways. Anyho... I see a portion of the speedo cable is still in the gauge. So I guess the gauge is fine and it is just a matter of a $25 cable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) . So I got the cable and and wondering what tricks you guys have come up with to get the new cable in.

I am thinking of tieing the new to the old and just pulling it through. WHat did you do? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:29 PM