Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> German Autofest 2008, all 914's welcome in Ventura
kart54
post Aug 10 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,520

My cousin-in-law has asked for a little help so here it goes.
He has taken over the German Autofest at the Ventura County Fairgrounds and will be hosting it on September 13th and 14th. His desire is to make it one of the best Porsche shows on the West Coast.
He has helped sponsor my 914 racing effort in SCCA G production and is a solid Porsche supporter.
The featured marque is going to be early 911's but all 914 owners are more than welcome specifically all of you on 914 World. You guys have always rocked and it would be nice to see you.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
If you have questions or want information you can PM me or contact him directly at fred@worldclassmotoring.com. If you let him know that you saw this on the 914world site and mention that you got the information from me he will get back to you very quickly and will do all he can for you.

I look forward to seeing you all in Ventura once again.

Randy Andell
Car 54 Here I Am, SCCA G production Porsche 914
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:43 AM