Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German Autofest 2008
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kart54
My cousin-in-law has asked for a little help so here it goes.
He has taken over the German Autofest at the Ventura County Fairgrounds and will be hosting it on September 13th and 14th. His desire is to make it one of the best Porsche shows on the West Coast.
He has helped sponsor my 914 racing effort in SCCA G production and is a solid Porsche supporter.
The featured marque is going to be early 911's but all 914 owners are more than welcome specifically all of you on 914 World. You guys have always rocked and it would be nice to see you.
aktion035.gif
If you have questions or want information you can PM me or contact him directly at fred@worldclassmotoring.com. If you let him know that you saw this on the 914world site and mention that you got the information from me he will get back to you very quickly and will do all he can for you.

I look forward to seeing you all in Ventura once again.

Randy Andell
Car 54 Here I Am, SCCA G production Porsche 914
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(kart54 @ Aug 10 2008, 06:46 PM) *

My cousin-in-law has asked for a little help so here it goes.
He has taken over the German Autofest at the Ventura County Fairgrounds and will be hosting it on September 13th and 14th. His desire is to make it one of the best Porsche shows on the West Coast.
He has helped sponsor my 914 racing effort in SCCA G production and is a solid Porsche supporter.
The featured marque is going to be early 911's but all 914 owners are more than welcome specifically all of you on 914 World. You guys have always rocked and it would be nice to see you.
aktion035.gif
If you have questions or want information you can PM me or contact him directly at fred@worldclassmotoring.com. If you let him know that you saw this on the 914world site and mention that you got the information from me he will get back to you very quickly and will do all he can for you.

I look forward to seeing you all in Ventura once again.

Randy Andell
Car 54 Here I Am, SCCA G production Porsche 914

Good to hear he is carrying on the GAF. His web site doesn't explain what the program will be: i.e. Peoples Choice, Swap Meet, Admission price, Hotel discounts, etc
See if he can tell us more about the venue.In any case I'll be there again this year

Jim
Joe Bob
He might want to contact the local PCA that co-sponored it in the past....LOTs of volunteers. I spoke with the Pres this AM at the AX that I put together and he kinda sniffed "we aren't involved".

There might be some snubbed egos....

BTW...Ellyoooott was there.
JoeSharp
Randy: Please post this on the NARP board.
Elliot Cannon
I've been to this show every year and I'll definately be at this one. Always a good time.
jim_hoyland
Got a message from Eddie; Said the swap meet will be on as well as the peoples choice concours ( for the DD's). He's working on getting a rate at the Crown Plaze ( fka Hollday Inn).

levonfarra
What is the website for more info ? I am going for sure, and would be interested in maybe entering my car i a DD show.

Thanks,

Levon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.