Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB 914 roller, roller within 600 miles New Orleans, Louisiana
donwinston
post Aug 13 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,416
Region Association: None

Interested in purchasing a 914 roller... Must be within approximately 600 +/- miles from New Orleans, Louisiana for transport; year irrelevant/clean title is/ front windshield and targa top must be intact; basket cases or dismantled units would be considered - Under no circumstances would I consider paying over $2,000.00 unless the vehicle was complete and running. I seek only the 1700cc to the 2.0 liter four/ not interested in any 6's. You may e-mail me on this thread or direct a private e-mail to me at donwinston@peoplepc.com.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charlesmac
post Aug 14 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,264

I have a '73 that I would be willing to part with. No motor or tranny in the car, needs some body work but is a solid restoration candidate. Hell hole and passenger long have been fixed. I'll send you an email and we can talk more about it if you're interested.

Charles
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Aug 18 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(donwinston @ Aug 13 2008, 04:06 PM) *

Interested in purchasing a 914 roller... Must be within approximately 600 +/- miles from New Orleans, Louisiana for transport; year irrelevant/clean title is/ front windshield and targa top must be intact; basket cases or dismantled units would be considered - Under no circumstances would I consider paying over $2,000.00 unless the vehicle was complete and running. I seek only the 1700cc to the 2.0 liter four/ not interested in any 6's. You may e-mail me on this thread or direct a private e-mail to me at donwinston@peoplepc.com.

I will send you an email as well. We have a 1971 1.7 roller I just posted on 914world.

Thanks!
Rob
865-463-2575
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 09:04 AM