Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
donwinston
Interested in purchasing a 914 roller... Must be within approximately 600 +/- miles from New Orleans, Louisiana for transport; year irrelevant/clean title is/ front windshield and targa top must be intact; basket cases or dismantled units would be considered - Under no circumstances would I consider paying over $2,000.00 unless the vehicle was complete and running. I seek only the 1700cc to the 2.0 liter four/ not interested in any 6's. You may e-mail me on this thread or direct a private e-mail to me at donwinston@peoplepc.com.
charlesmac
I have a '73 that I would be willing to part with. No motor or tranny in the car, needs some body work but is a solid restoration candidate. Hell hole and passenger long have been fixed. I'll send you an email and we can talk more about it if you're interested.

Charles
914rrr
QUOTE(donwinston @ Aug 13 2008, 04:06 PM) *

Interested in purchasing a 914 roller... Must be within approximately 600 +/- miles from New Orleans, Louisiana for transport; year irrelevant/clean title is/ front windshield and targa top must be intact; basket cases or dismantled units would be considered - Under no circumstances would I consider paying over $2,000.00 unless the vehicle was complete and running. I seek only the 1700cc to the 2.0 liter four/ not interested in any 6's. You may e-mail me on this thread or direct a private e-mail to me at donwinston@peoplepc.com.

I will send you an email as well. We have a 1971 1.7 roller I just posted on 914world.

Thanks!
Rob
865-463-2575
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.