Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ignition wire ?
yellow1
post Aug 28 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,090

I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car ,here is the link.thxautohaus
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ArtechnikA
post Aug 28 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #2

rich herzog

Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

QUOTE(yellow1 @ Aug 28 2008, 05:41 PM) *

I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car

914.6 plug wires aren't gonna fit a T-IV even if you throw away the two extra wires you pay for but don't need.
+Quote Post
Cap'n Krusty
post Aug 28 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #3

Cap'n Krusty

Member No.: 2,246
Region Association: Central California

Bosch wires are the least desirable of the common import wires. Get Beru or Bremi wires. The set I sell is for a 65-67 912. Fits well, reasonably priced. The commonly available wire sets fit 1.7/1.8 engines only. The Cap'n
+Quote Post
yellow1
post Aug 28 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Aug 28 2008, 02:47 PM) *

QUOTE(yellow1 @ Aug 28 2008, 05:41 PM) *

I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car

914.6 plug wires aren't gonna fit a T-IV even if you throw away the two extra wires you pay for but don't need.

your right,but i just noticed the pic and it only shows 4 wires ,but it could be a generic pic.but when i enter my car info that is what came up.i did a search on a few other sites and i believe the same came up and said for 1.7 or 1.8 .
+Quote Post
yellow1
post Aug 28 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 28 2008, 02:57 PM) *

Bosch wires are the least desirable of the common import wires. Get Beru or Bremi wires. The set I sell is for a 65-67 912. Fits well, reasonably priced. The commonly available wire sets fit 1.7/1.8 engines only. The Cap'n

Thx cap'n , i will ordering the beru. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:57 PM