Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ignition wire ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yellow1
I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car ,here is the link.thxautohaus
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(yellow1 @ Aug 28 2008, 05:41 PM) *

I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car

914.6 plug wires aren't gonna fit a T-IV even if you throw away the two extra wires you pay for but don't need.
Cap'n Krusty
Bosch wires are the least desirable of the common import wires. Get Beru or Bremi wires. The set I sell is for a 65-67 912. Fits well, reasonably priced. The commonly available wire sets fit 1.7/1.8 engines only. The Cap'n
yellow1
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Aug 28 2008, 02:47 PM) *

QUOTE(yellow1 @ Aug 28 2008, 05:41 PM) *

I need to replace my wires,i called this site to see if the wires would work with my 76 4cyl 2.0 ,i was told that on his end the computer said for 6cyl 914 ,he told me to call dealer for a number to make sure that they wight also work in my car .has anybody here placed an order from this site and will these bosch wires work in my car

914.6 plug wires aren't gonna fit a T-IV even if you throw away the two extra wires you pay for but don't need.

your right,but i just noticed the pic and it only shows 4 wires ,but it could be a generic pic.but when i enter my car info that is what came up.i did a search on a few other sites and i believe the same came up and said for 1.7 or 1.8 .
yellow1
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 28 2008, 02:57 PM) *

Bosch wires are the least desirable of the common import wires. Get Beru or Bremi wires. The set I sell is for a 65-67 912. Fits well, reasonably priced. The commonly available wire sets fit 1.7/1.8 engines only. The Cap'n

Thx cap'n , i will ordering the beru. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.