Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> radiator and hose for subaru project
ldscamaross
post Sep 6 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,646

hey guys,
Ive got a 73 and i am doing a subi swap. i am trying to do a little research on the radiators that you guys are doing for your projects. I would also be intrested in the v8 guys swaps as well. Which radiators are you using and what has worked best for you? I have heard that early year camaro radiators work great. I am planning on having around 350 horse and it is turboed. i just want to make sure it is going to stay cool. i am planning on building a custom shroud in front and behind the radiator. i am looking to vent it through the hood. The evo style vent has caught my eye and i think i will go that rout. I am aware of the renagade set up but i also love to do my own stuff and i think i can build one just as good for less than $1000. I am also intrested in hearing where and what type of hose you are running from the radiator to the engine compartment. I am planning on rubber hose underneath. The only source i have been able to find is the green gates hose. Im sure it is top quality but i was curous if you guys are using, and have had good results, with any other brands.
thanks in advance
andy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:40 AM