Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: Lost my brother today., Hasn't settled in yet.
BMXerror
post Sep 28 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

The funeral was yesterday. They stopped counting at 450 people! This was for a man that was always broke, too! haha... He was rich in spirit, though, and I heard a lot of personal stories from people as to why they felt they had to pay their respects! It was actually more uplifting than upsetting. I never received so many hugs or phone calls in my life! However, now that most of the noise has quieted down, I can actually mourn for my brother. Hasn't really been possible the past couple days... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
A couple facts... He actually went by 'Allen'... He HATED being called 'James'! Sorry Toast! He really had a fondness for you! BTW I found a better picture!
Attached Image
Thank you all for the support! I'll probably need some technical expertise from you to fill the hole he left behind... But I also need to let this thread go! Thank you all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 07:44 AM