Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT I need help with a sound track
spare time toys
post Oct 4 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

We are doing Buckethead land for our Halloween spook house this year and I want to lift out parts of some of his tunes and loop it. I have a play list on imeem.com and am downloading it to itunes. but from there i am stuck as to how to edit the parts I want to play as a loop. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) I want to get the start to the park intro, start to bloodride, and parts of machete mirage
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Oct 4 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #2

hooked on grilling food.

If you want a laugh Google buckethead and read the back story to this rock n roller (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Raised by chickens and uses a KFC bucket to channel their energy into his music. It is some kick ass music though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rock_band.gif)
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Oct 5 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #3

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253
Region Association: None

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Oct 4 2008, 06:36 PM) *

We are doing Buckethead land for our Halloween spook house this year and I want to lift out parts of some of his tunes and loop it. I have a play list on imeem.com and am downloading it to itunes. but from there i am stuck as to how to edit the parts I want to play as a loop. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) I want to get the start to the park intro, start to bloodride, and parts of machete mirage

You can download Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ to record and edit as you see fit. If you open your playlist in one window and play the music that you want to extract part of it, you can then use Aucactiy record what it hears (dropdown menu...either stereo mix or "what you hear" wil be your choice).

Once you have recorded the audio you can push it out as a mp3 or wav file.

When you play it in Media Player, go to to the toolbar menu, PLAY and choose REPEAT. Your audio file will play forever until stopped.
+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Oct 5 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #4

hooked on grilling food.

Thanks Ill work on this tonight.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 04:40 AM