Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT I need help with a sound track
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
We are doing Buckethead land for our Halloween spook house this year and I want to lift out parts of some of his tunes and loop it. I have a play list on imeem.com and am downloading it to itunes. but from there i am stuck as to how to edit the parts I want to play as a loop. confused24.gif I want to get the start to the park intro, start to bloodride, and parts of machete mirage
spare time toys
If you want a laugh Google buckethead and read the back story to this rock n roller av-943.gif Raised by chickens and uses a KFC bucket to channel their energy into his music. It is some kick ass music though. rock_band.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Oct 4 2008, 06:36 PM) *

We are doing Buckethead land for our Halloween spook house this year and I want to lift out parts of some of his tunes and loop it. I have a play list on imeem.com and am downloading it to itunes. but from there i am stuck as to how to edit the parts I want to play as a loop. confused24.gif I want to get the start to the park intro, start to bloodride, and parts of machete mirage

You can download Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ to record and edit as you see fit. If you open your playlist in one window and play the music that you want to extract part of it, you can then use Aucactiy record what it hears (dropdown menu...either stereo mix or "what you hear" wil be your choice).

Once you have recorded the audio you can push it out as a mp3 or wav file.

When you play it in Media Player, go to to the toolbar menu, PLAY and choose REPEAT. Your audio file will play forever until stopped.
spare time toys
Thanks Ill work on this tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.