Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Spread Too Thin, am I the only one that feels this way?
Bruce Allert
post Feb 8 2004, 09:56 AM
Post #1

Hellions asleep

Group: Members
Member No.: 441
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Maybe I just need consoling or someone to comiserate with (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chatsmiley.gif) There's prolly $30 worth of cans & bottles clogging up the closet, laundry needs (in the process of ) doing, house needs a cleaning, Moles are running rampant, hot water heater is leaking (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) wanna put the new shocks on the 914 but haf'ta clean up the shop first so I can find the tools (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) all 3 cars need washing (winter sure f*k's me up) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) would like to get the 2.0 installed but that goes along with shop cleaning mentioned before (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) and to top it all off... multiple major things all decided to break at work this week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) along with everybody & their dog wanting help with something (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Guess I better prioritize NOW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) rant over & thanks for listening (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif)

..........b
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Bruce Allert   OT: Spread Too Thin   Feb 8 2004, 09:56 AM
Bleyseng   Bruce, you crack me up. Geoff :o   Feb 8 2004, 09:58 AM
DNHunt   Cross washing the cars off the list. If you do tha...   Feb 8 2004, 10:07 AM
vsg914   Your not alone Bruce. I've always got more goi...   Feb 8 2004, 10:36 AM
LS6/914   Dont wash the cars. Round up some fellow teeners g...   Feb 8 2004, 10:41 AM
rdauenhauer   Bruce, Im right there with ya Brutha! :headban...   Feb 8 2004, 11:07 AM
Brad Roberts   Bruce, I have so much crap on my plate it would m...   Feb 8 2004, 11:15 AM
Gint   After working both ends all of January (and taht d...   Feb 8 2004, 11:41 AM
rick 918-S  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:51 AM