Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Spread Too Thin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Maybe I just need consoling or someone to comiserate with chatsmiley.gif There's prolly $30 worth of cans & bottles clogging up the closet, laundry needs (in the process of ) doing, house needs a cleaning, Moles are running rampant, hot water heater is leaking ohmy.gif wanna put the new shocks on the 914 but haf'ta clean up the shop first so I can find the tools wacko.gif all 3 cars need washing (winter sure f*k's me up) headbang.gif would like to get the 2.0 installed but that goes along with shop cleaning mentioned before smash.gif and to top it all off... multiple major things all decided to break at work this week confused24.gif along with everybody & their dog wanting help with something blink.gif Guess I better prioritize NOW cool.gif rant over & thanks for listening wavey.gif

..........b
Bleyseng
Bruce, you crack me up.

Geoff ohmy.gif
DNHunt
Cross washing the cars off the list. If you do that you'll bring rain for sure. It rains enough around here without tempting fate.

Dave
TheCabinetmaker
Your not alone Bruce. I've always got more going on than I can do. That's what keeps us going. I can still outwork the 30 year olds that work for me.

Relax. Go to the freezer, have a shorty, and a fat tire.

Then get back to work laugh.gif
LS6/914
Dont wash the cars. Round up some fellow teeners go for a drive & you will feel beter in no time. MDB2.gif driving-girl.gif
914werke
Bruce, Im right there with ya Brutha! aktion035.gif
So ya lnow what I did .. Said screw it all and went to have breakfast with our other brethren yesterday! smile.gif
Drove Dave's MS'ed 2.0 (impressed!)
and just chilled ...it was all still here when I got back.
Brad Roberts
Bruce,

I have so much crap on my plate it would make your head spin more that it is now. We bring it on ourselves. I cant even begin to think about what needs to be done around the house. I think some of us function better with our hair on fire and going 200mph.

B
Gint
After working both ends all of January (and taht damn road trip back), I was going to sit around and veg this weekend.

That didn't last long...

Whaddyagonnado?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 8 2004, 09:15 AM)
I think some of us function better with our hair on fire and going 200mph.

B

agree.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif headbang.gif chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.