Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
ConeDodger
post Oct 24 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Time to announce the November Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd, 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! Bring the family. See the gang!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 26)
ConeDodger
post Nov 16 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #21

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Less than one week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Should be a good one! Bring the whole family and come on down even if your 914 has assumed the natural jackstand Yoga position!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 18 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #22

Apex killer!

Less than 5 days left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd, 9am to noonish... Bring the whole family. It really is about the people! Heck, trailer the car in if you have to!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 19 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #23

Apex killer!

Only three days left! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday November 22nd Famiily Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish! See you there!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
eg914
post Nov 20 2008, 12:23 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 2,223
Region Association: None

I won't be able to make it this month. I have to replace the water pump in my daughter's car (third rebuilt pump to fail!). I am really hating Japanese water cooled cars about now.

Have a donut for me.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 20 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #25

Apex killer!

QUOTE(eg914 @ Nov 19 2008, 10:23 PM) *

I won't be able to make it this month. I have to replace the water pump in my daughter's car (third rebuilt pump to fail!). I am really hating Japanese water cooled cars about now.

Have a donut for me.

Ok Bill but you're buying... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 21 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #26

Apex killer!

Oh my gosh! It's tomorrow! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is tomorrow! Better get the cars polished up and tell the kids they are getting up early! Family Donuts and Deli! Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue! 9am to noonish!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 22 2008, 03:08 PM
Post #27

Apex killer!

See you next month! That was a blast as usual.

I advertised this month in the Sacramento Bee paper and got an unintended consequence. A real mini and a BWM Z3 showed up... The mini guy was a Porsche club member and he said I thought I would come by and give you guys some crap but where are the 914's? I laughed and said, oh you must not know... 914's don't actually run and someone else was using my trailer.

A pleasure to see Paul Ilick's well engineered 914WRX... I bet that thing is a blast to drive!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 02:52 AM