Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Engine revving issue
turnaround89
post Oct 30 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,067
Region Association: Upper MidWest

When i start my car and let it idle and lightly press the gas pedal, the engine does exactly what it should, rev up really smoothly. However, my issue is when you step on the gas pedal quickly the engine almost dies. If you leave your foot on the pedal it will pull its way through this dying/stale thing it does. What would cause this stale/almost dying issue when you try to quickly accelerate, but doesn't happen when you lightly press down the pedal?

This is kind of hard to explain, but i hope i explained it well enough for someone to help me out. The problem is annoying while driving and trying to accelerate across an intersection and the car almost dying. I want to acclerate and have the car do what its supposed to do!!

Thanks everybody!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:16 AM