Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Road Trip!!
ThinAir
post Mar 26 2003, 11:05 PM
Post #1

Best friends

Group: Members
Member No.: 231
Region Association: Southwest Region

Well, it's official. My son (Mike) & I will be flying to Seattle on April 24th to pick up the car that you see on the left (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . We'll be driving back to Arizona starting Friday morning and basically following I-5 South until we meet up with I-10 to head East. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

As we contemplated this trip there were several folks who volunteered that there were 914 folks along the way in case we ran into troubles. If you are willing to send us your phone number and city it would be a great resource.

We're hoping to be as far south as Sacramento or Stockton before we stop for the night on Friday night. If there is anyone in this area (including over towards Vallejo or Oakland) that would be willing put put up a couple of weary travelers for the night we would be grateful. Saving motel money would be good, but meeting a fellow club member face-to-face would be even better!

You can send me info offline at eldv@peoplepc.com. Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ThinAir914   Road Trip!!   Mar 26 2003, 11:05 PM
Brad Roberts   I'm off of 101 and tend to put weary 914 trave...   Mar 26 2003, 11:12 PM
Jeffs9146   I have room in Livermore. A big empty 4 bedroom if...   Mar 26 2003, 11:16 PM
Brad Roberts   Ohhh.. Livermore is close to the 5. Stay with Jeff...   Mar 26 2003, 11:21 PM
jonwatts   ...   Mar 27 2003, 12:01 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 02:21 AM