Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road Trip!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
Well, it's official. My son (Mike) & I will be flying to Seattle on April 24th to pick up the car that you see on the left biggrin.gif . We'll be driving back to Arizona starting Friday morning and basically following I-5 South until we meet up with I-10 to head East. clap56.gif driving.gif

As we contemplated this trip there were several folks who volunteered that there were 914 folks along the way in case we ran into troubles. If you are willing to send us your phone number and city it would be a great resource.

We're hoping to be as far south as Sacramento or Stockton before we stop for the night on Friday night. If there is anyone in this area (including over towards Vallejo or Oakland) that would be willing put put up a couple of weary travelers for the night we would be grateful. Saving motel money would be good, but meeting a fellow club member face-to-face would be even better!

You can send me info offline at eldv@peoplepc.com. Thanks!
Brad Roberts
I'm off of 101 and tend to put weary 914 travelers up. I may be too far out of your way, but the 5 gets REAL boring. I'm about 20 minutes west of Vallejo just south of the 37/101 exchange.

OH OH OH... My SSI swap meet is April 27th (Sunday)

B
Jeffs9146
I have room in Livermore. A big empty 4 bedroom if you guys get stranded or need a place to crash. If you are interested, e-mail me (click on Members and find jeffs74~914) and I will send you my number. Livermore is about 20-25 minutes from Hwy I-5 off 580.

Livermore Map

Good Luck!

Jeff
Brad Roberts
Ohhh.. Livermore is close to the 5. Stay with Jeff. I have a full 4 bedroom with 2 people.LOL

B
jonwatts
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Mar 26 2003, 09:12 PM)
OH OH OH... My SSI swap meet is April 27th (Sunday)

Can we get the moderator to nail that swap meet so people show up?
Brad Roberts
Hey..

Good idea Jon (Gary)

B
jonwatts
"Wha-chew talkin' 'bout, Brad?"
airsix
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Mar 26 2003, 09:57 PM)
"Wha-chew talkin' 'bout, Brad?"

When Jeroen posted those two pictures I couldn't stop laughing for a half hour. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.