Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Two 914 pics from Dunkel's, Who's is that AND What is that?
Scott Carlberg
post Feb 10 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #1

Porsche MOTORSPORTS

Group: Members
Member No.: 580

First, a very nice Yellow 914, tho those back tires look pretty skinny.

Anyone know whose car that is?
Or the White one sitting next to it?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 23)
Evill Ed
post Feb 11 2004, 06:59 AM
Post #21

Member No.: 371
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Kargeek @ Feb 10 2004, 06:39 PM)
Evill Ed, Post some pics of your car and turbo. Pretty cool- looks like a lot of engineering work. Thank you for your comments about my car. I spent nearly seven years building it. Now, if I ever do a different 914 it will be painted 80's Porsche Mocha Black- looks like Chocolate Syrup- with black trim,bumpers and rockers. Dave H

Dave, check out http://photos.yahoo.com/evill914 for pics of the original 1.7L set up. My current set up is 2.0L with a 944 turbo. The basic layout is still the same.
Also check out the Excellence article on my webshots page, it has some more pics.

Ed
+Quote Post
DNHunt
post Feb 11 2004, 08:47 AM
Post #22

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Member No.: 598

Kargeek

What are the loovers for on your rockers for? You got a cooler up there or something. Your car is seriously beautiful, like a bride in her wedding dress. Kinda makes you wonder what in store for the lucky guy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Dave
+Quote Post
maf914
post Feb 11 2004, 10:11 AM
Post #23

Not a Guru!

Member No.: 632
Region Association: None

QUOTE(DNHunt @ Feb 11 2004, 06:47 AM)
Your car is seriously beautiful, like a bride in her wedding dress. Kinda makes you wonder what in store for the lucky guy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Dave

Sounds like snow-bound Dave has had a few Hefeweisens! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Kargeek, Your car looks great! Are those headlight washers original or from another car?

Mike
+Quote Post
Kargeek
post Feb 11 2004, 11:55 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 430

Evill Ed's car is the kind of stuff I like to see- reengineering and cross breeding of components. That's the cool thing about the 914- it's a car that you can do multitude of things to. I really appreciate all of the nice comments on my car. I wanted to do something different. The rocker louvers are just a styling exercise to accentuate that it’s a mid engine car – also notice that the rockers are angled out slightly. The headlight washers are factory- I found the nozzles and special bumper rubber – don’t have the needed tank and other goodies for them though. I am reliving what I went through building my car watching what members are doing with theirs- I want to do another one! Gotta finish my ’74 Bimmer project first though... like the picture of this one. Regards, Dave Hall

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:33 AM