Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Radiator Hose Routing Inside Body SOLVED!, Check out this route through all existing tunnels!
budman5201
post Nov 15 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,635

I was cutting up a parts car and found 2 hidden tunnels all the way to the front trunk on either side of the gastank underneath it basically where the hidden bottom bolt for the swaybar attachment is hiding.

So from front trunk location, through tunnels found, inside cab 1.5 feet around wheelwells, through heater tunnels in longs, to rear!!

This is the route i am using and I am using 1.5 ID bellowsflex so no kinking at all is possible!

Subaru Clean conversion on the way!

I will mock up some removable panels to cover up the exposed 1.5 feet of cable that run through the hidden tunnels to connect to the heater tunnels......

This route will eliminate any bubbles in radiator hose due to not running it up high!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:40 AM