Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsche's '09 PDK in a 914?, To clutch or not...
Cairo94507
post Nov 26 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #21

Michael

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

That is the just one of the things I have given serious thought. I really like the in-progress threads showing the restoration of these wonderful cars which first captured my heart back in 1970. I would like to do it myself, but considering what it is I want the end product to look like, run like and handle like.....I just think I have been out of cars for a little to long to tackle the project. What I essentially want when it is done, is a new, arguably improved 914-6. I know the level of craftsmanship I expect and do not believe I am capable of actually doing that level of work and having the car done before I turn 60 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) so I can still get in it and drive it.

OH- that is Roxanne (look left) my 14 month old miniature dachshund who is soon to be joined by her sister, Maddi in our home because her owner can't keep her. So I will have sister dachshunds. That, in and of itself, will keep my wife and I busy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wbergtho
post Nov 27 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

Sounds like you are going to build a very nice six. You want a top shelf result with a modern high performance 993 motor, GT flared and so on. I'll be watching for this car as the build progresses.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 07:11 PM