Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> O/T Who all has 6.0 Power Strokes
6freak
post Nov 26 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #21

MR.C

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,829
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 22 2008, 08:27 PM) *

Im looking at a 2004 F350 with 45000 miles. They do the ford CPO and give me a power train up to 100000 miles. It runs smooth shifts good is in nice shape. Has anyone had trouble with the 6.0? I know the 7.3 was a IH tractor motor and you can save bucks going to your local tracto dealer for parts. Do they still get OK mileage going down the road? Im looking at this because my chevy is dieing a slow death and I need to get it gone. Im thinking buy enough truck now I can pull a nice closed car trailer in a couple of years when the kids are gone and I have play money.

So there you go Mr S.T.T..With out know ing the history of the maintanance on the Ford (vehicle report thing mite help )I would not purchase it.I have a friend thats a diesel mech here in T-town he drives a Cummins and thats why i do.Its the only ones that he does not see in his shop...Good luck
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 11:43 PM