Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Panamera Pics, Eeew!
Midtowner
post Nov 23 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Ooooo!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,316
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

http://jalopnik.com/5096844/porsche-paname...-photos-details

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 40)
dlestep
post Nov 26 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #41

I am smilin'...

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,573
Region Association: South East States

...every time Porsche gets a new guy this crap happens...thinking that Porsche wants to be like all the others with SUVs, 924s, 928s and 944s. Two different guys were responsible for that crap. It's always some guy outside the family that drives the plant to build BS for the world market, like Porsche needs a diverse model lineup...look at GM...all crap. If I want to float down the road with everyone in the whole fam damily, I'll use my FORD Explorer...

Lets think about the begining...(#001)...lightweight construction, aero-dynamic, low profile, with only a steering wheel, pedal cluster, pertinent gauging, mid-ship engine, seating for two only and an "oh shit handle" for the passenger. And oh yes, I forgot, a rear view mirror.

PORSCHE doesn't mean "four doors", doesn't mean "for the masses", doesn't mean "grocery getter".
The only wood in a Porsche is an "eye brow" on one of the 356s and the condition of the driver while trying to negotiate a turn under power.

Porsches don't have to look like a 356 > 911, hence the 550, RS60, 904GTS, Carrera Abarth, 914, Carrera GT...

Kick them bastards out of there and let them *^&*$ up some other car manufacturer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:57 PM