Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> O/T Quick brag on my boy
spare time toys
post Nov 24 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

Matt my ball player is in the annual home run derby for Plano West baseball. He is a sophamore (SP? I should have not slept so much in english) and is playing on the Varsity team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) He has hit 5 out of the park goofing around in the warm ups for this and the coach asked him to come out this Sat. for the turney (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) At summer camp at U.T. Austin he hit one out over the 405 marker. The U.T. Coach likes our Bubba.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Root_Werks
post Nov 25 2008, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Village Idiot

Member No.: 2,105
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Good job on your kid! My son always seems to make be proud. Polite, smarter than I was at that age for sure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seems like after about 12 or so, they start to write thier own book. You know you've done a good job parenting if they take what you have passed onto them and do right by themselves with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Nov 25 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #3

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Great job Larry! Keep him healthy and away from the High School parties and he may make the pros someday. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 12:46 AM