Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T Quick brag on my boy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Matt my ball player is in the annual home run derby for Plano West baseball. He is a sophamore (SP? I should have not slept so much in english) and is playing on the Varsity team aktion035.gif He has hit 5 out of the park goofing around in the warm ups for this and the coach asked him to come out this Sat. for the turney smilie_pokal.gif At summer camp at U.T. Austin he hit one out over the 405 marker. The U.T. Coach likes our Bubba.
Root_Werks
Good job on your kid! My son always seems to make be proud. Polite, smarter than I was at that age for sure. laugh.gif

Seems like after about 12 or so, they start to write thier own book. You know you've done a good job parenting if they take what you have passed onto them and do right by themselves with it. wink.gif
rick 918-S
Great job Larry! Keep him healthy and away from the High School parties and he may make the pros someday. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.