Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 275 HP VW Truck.., 10 Cylinders of fury!! oh boy.
914ghost
post Feb 14 2004, 01:42 PM
Post #1

BOB

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,387

Its only running on 4 cylinders right now...I think its a fuel supply problem.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
I met a guy who had this in his barn.
I think it's possibly already spoken for- nothing final yet, but since I don't think it would be particularly wise of me try try and upgrade my 914 at this time. I could do it, but I'd end up single and I'm sure that instead my car would suffer the wrath physically that the law protects me from.
It's a 2.7, was running well when removed 4 years ago, smoked-133,000 miles on it- has updated tensioners.
Cool though huh?
Bob O
Oh yeah, I got a picture or two of some wheels he has for sale - also in the barn. I post them on the classifieds and I spose I'll just have to be the middle man, he's odd and doesn't want to take the effort to sell them himself.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:39 PM