Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 275 HP VW Truck..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ghost
Its only running on 4 cylinders right now...I think its a fuel supply problem.... rolleyes.gif
I met a guy who had this in his barn.
I think it's possibly already spoken for- nothing final yet, but since I don't think it would be particularly wise of me try try and upgrade my 914 at this time. I could do it, but I'd end up single and I'm sure that instead my car would suffer the wrath physically that the law protects me from.
It's a 2.7, was running well when removed 4 years ago, smoked-133,000 miles on it- has updated tensioners.
Cool though huh?
Bob O
Oh yeah, I got a picture or two of some wheels he has for sale - also in the barn. I post them on the classifieds and I spose I'll just have to be the middle man, he's odd and doesn't want to take the effort to sell them himself.
914ghost
I don't know what to do with it.. ..
F4i
You could buy it and just hand on to it if it's a really good price. Sounds like it needs some work and it's not cheap to work on. So just collect parts until you want to upgrade. Failing that give one of the guys here a shot at it.
Korijo
Nice Single Cab ! I love those... What year ?

I really dig the motor wink.gif Delete the thread, and dont tell anyone else laugh.gif

ssshhhh... ph34r.gif
914ghost
Actually, when I said he HAD it in his barn thats what I meant..HAD.
It's in the back of my truck now.
I sorta promised it to a local 914club guy, so he gets first shot. But it'll be available if he decides against it.
Bob O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.