Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Junk sale!, And I'm not kidding!
BMXerror
post Dec 6 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

I'm clearing out the junk, since I don't have my own garage to work on things (still live with the parents (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) ). Most of it I know is pretty worthless, so I'll say free and if there's no need for the parts, they'll be pitched in a few weeks. Some of it is in decent enough shape to ask money for. So here goes.
Attached Image
Inventory:
*1 pair of late seats. Passenger side in great condition. Driver's side in less than great condition. Both fully functional. $40+shipping
*1 pair of late seat sliders. $10+shipping or $5 if you get 'em with the seats.
*one steal wheel with flat spare tire (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) $5+shipping.
*3 plastic headlight surrounds, all in good shape. 1 left, 2 right. $5 each +shipping.
*1 set of plastic headlight relay covers. Good shape. $10+shipping
*1 4-lug rear brake rotor. Surface rust, but was hardly used at all. I thought there was a problem with it because of an intermittent drag, which I later found out was a bent rear hub. The rotor is fine. $20+shipping
*1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
*1 set of front marker lights. Unknown condition. Tabs broken on one side. free+shipping
*Interior fender mounted speakers. Unknown condition. Some cracks in plastic. $10+shipping
*5 point Y-belt race harnesses. A few years old, so they won't be allowed in any major race series, but they're in great shape and would be okay for AX. Free to me, so free to you too.... +shipping of course.
*17mm master cylinder. needs rebuilding. Free to whoever rebuilds them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
*Stock Bosch starter. Same as above. Free to whoever rebuilds them.
*Early front motor mount for tailshift cars. Free+shipping
*Early front shift bushing bracket for tailshift cars. This is the bracket that bolts to the mounting plate on the shift lever, inside the tunnel. Free+shipping
*Rear trans mount pieces. Top and bottom plates. free+shipping
*Lower dash pad in not so good of shape. Serious sun cracking. I don't know if anybody can do anything with this, but I can post pictures for anyone who reconditions dashes. Free+shipping
*Door pulls and door panel pieces. Again, not in great shape, but if someone can do something with them, I'd be happy to give them away instead of pitch them.

Well, that's my junk. Any of the stuff I listed I have close up pictures of upon request. Please PM me if you're interested as I don't get to the classifieds section very often (though I'll try to do better). And if anybody knows of people that I can contact who rebuild and recondition the parts that I mentioned, please contact me so I can get ahold of them. I'm stripping and race prepping my 914, but I'm trying to keep as many stock, reusable parts in circulation as possible, as I know these things are getting more and more rare. Thanks for lookin.
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Dec 6 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #2

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Dec 6 2008, 03:47 PM) *

I'm clearing out the junk, since I don't have my own garage to work on things (still live with the parents (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) ). Most of it I know is pretty worthless, so I'll say free and if there's no need for the parts, they'll be pitched in a few weeks. Some of it is in decent enough shape to ask money for. So here goes.
Attached Image
Inventory:
*1 pair of late seats. Passenger side in great condition. Driver's side in less than great condition. Both fully functional. $40+shipping
*1 pair of late seat sliders. $10+shipping or $5 if you get 'em with the seats.
*one steal wheel with flat spare tire (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) $5+shipping.
*3 plastic headlight surrounds, all in good shape. 1 left, 2 right. $5 each +shipping.
*1 set of plastic headlight relay covers. Good shape. $10+shipping
*1 4-lug rear brake rotor. Surface rust, but was hardly used at all. I thought there was a problem with it because of an intermittent drag, which I later found out was a bent rear hub. The rotor is fine. $20+shipping
*1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
*1 set of front marker lights. Unknown condition. Tabs broken on one side. free+shipping
*Interior fender mounted speakers. Unknown condition. Some cracks in plastic. $10+shipping
*5 point Y-belt race harnesses. A few years old, so they won't be allowed in any major race series, but they're in great shape and would be okay for AX. Free to me, so free to you too.... +shipping of course.
*17mm master cylinder. needs rebuilding. Free to whoever rebuilds them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
*Stock Bosch starter. Same as above. Free to whoever rebuilds them.
*Early front motor mount for tailshift cars. Free+shipping
*Early front shift bushing bracket for tailshift cars. This is the bracket that bolts to the mounting plate on the shift lever, inside the tunnel. Free+shipping
*Rear trans mount pieces. Top and bottom plates. free+shipping
*Lower dash pad in not so good of shape. Serious sun cracking. I don't know if anybody can do anything with this, but I can post pictures for anyone who reconditions dashes. Free+shipping
*Door pulls and door panel pieces. Again, not in great shape, but if someone can do something with them, I'd be happy to give them away instead of pitch them.

Well, that's my junk. Any of the stuff I listed I have close up pictures of upon request. Please PM me if you're interested as I don't get to the classifieds section very often (though I'll try to do better). And if anybody knows of people that I can contact who rebuild and recondition the parts that I mentioned, please contact me so I can get ahold of them. I'm stripping and race prepping my 914, but I'm trying to keep as many stock, reusable parts in circulation as possible, as I know these things are getting more and more rare. Thanks for lookin.
Mark D.

PM sent for seats
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Dec 6 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253
Region Association: None

I could use the driver's door pocket and top lid. Could you ship it to Visalia, CA 93292?
If you can, just PM me with an amount and I can Paypal you.
Thanks
+Quote Post
highways
post Dec 6 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,296

I'll take the racing harnessess. Also interested in the heater blower that appears to be up in the left corner. And is that a starter I see too? How much for those items?
+Quote Post
Grimstead
post Dec 6 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #5

Cheaky Monkey

Member No.: 3,789
Region Association: Southern California

Hi,
I'm interested in the driver's side map pocket top & lid (I don't need the pocket itself) if it's in good condition. Are you willing to ship to 92882? Just let me know how much please?
Thanks,
Bill
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
+Quote Post
ahdoman
post Dec 7 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #6

It's phonetic...Ah-D-O-Man (Audioman)

Member No.: 5,084

PM sent for - 1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
+Quote Post
koozy
post Dec 7 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,931

I could use one of the harnesses if Highway is willing to split them with me
+Quote Post
Michael N
post Dec 7 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #8

Certifiable

Member No.: 2,164
Region Association: Northern California

Pm sent on the seats.
+Quote Post
spedyg60
post Dec 7 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 5,686

QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 7 2008, 10:15 AM) *

Pm sent on the seats.

I'll take the seats with both tracks. I'll paypal you. Shipping to greenfield< WI 53228. Give me the total.
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Dec 7 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #10

Close ups.
Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Dec 7 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #11

More close ups.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Mark D.
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Dec 7 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Grimstead @ Dec 6 2008, 06:28 PM) *

Hi,
I'm interested in the driver's side map pocket top & lid (I don't need the pocket itself) if it's in good condition. Are you willing to ship to 92882? Just let me know how much please?
Thanks,
Bill
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

Is this what you're looking for? Because I have a separate one.
Attached Image
I just went out and gave it a close look for you. There is some sun stress in the rubber, but no major cracks anywhere. Some shoe polish would probably do the job and make this look really good.
Attached Image
I'll ship where ever. Please PM me with your info and I can have it sent out if you still want it. Thanks.
Mark D.
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Dec 7 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Dec 6 2008, 04:00 PM) *

I could use the driver's door pocket and top lid. Could you ship it to Visalia, CA 93292?
Thanks

Top lid is in good shape (about the same as the one above), but the pocket itself needs some serious work(that's why it's free). The fabric is pretty scuffed, and the pocket structure is pretty warped.
Attached Image
Attached Image
If you're still interested just PM me your address and I'll send it out.
Mark D.
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Dec 7 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #14

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Dec 7 2008, 12:44 PM) *

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Dec 6 2008, 04:00 PM) *

Thanks

Top lid is in good shape (about the same as the one above), but the pocket itself needs some serious work(that's why it's free). The fabric is pretty scuffed, and the pocket structure is pretty warped.
Attached Image
Attached Image
If you're still interested just PM me your address and I'll send it out.
Mark D.

Perfect...PM sent.
+Quote Post
Derek Seymour
post May 10 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 10,151

PM sent for Rotor
+Quote Post
starbucks
post May 12 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 9,542

QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ May 10 2009, 03:30 PM) *

PM sent for Rotor

interested in the speakers.... chandays@gmail.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:50 AM