Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junk sale!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BMXerror
I'm clearing out the junk, since I don't have my own garage to work on things (still live with the parents dry.gif ). Most of it I know is pretty worthless, so I'll say free and if there's no need for the parts, they'll be pitched in a few weeks. Some of it is in decent enough shape to ask money for. So here goes.
Click to view attachment
Inventory:
*1 pair of late seats. Passenger side in great condition. Driver's side in less than great condition. Both fully functional. $40+shipping
*1 pair of late seat sliders. $10+shipping or $5 if you get 'em with the seats.
*one steal wheel with flat spare tire biggrin.gif $5+shipping.
*3 plastic headlight surrounds, all in good shape. 1 left, 2 right. $5 each +shipping.
*1 set of plastic headlight relay covers. Good shape. $10+shipping
*1 4-lug rear brake rotor. Surface rust, but was hardly used at all. I thought there was a problem with it because of an intermittent drag, which I later found out was a bent rear hub. The rotor is fine. $20+shipping
*1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
*1 set of front marker lights. Unknown condition. Tabs broken on one side. free+shipping
*Interior fender mounted speakers. Unknown condition. Some cracks in plastic. $10+shipping
*5 point Y-belt race harnesses. A few years old, so they won't be allowed in any major race series, but they're in great shape and would be okay for AX. Free to me, so free to you too.... +shipping of course.
*17mm master cylinder. needs rebuilding. Free to whoever rebuilds them! confused24.gif
*Stock Bosch starter. Same as above. Free to whoever rebuilds them.
*Early front motor mount for tailshift cars. Free+shipping
*Early front shift bushing bracket for tailshift cars. This is the bracket that bolts to the mounting plate on the shift lever, inside the tunnel. Free+shipping
*Rear trans mount pieces. Top and bottom plates. free+shipping
*Lower dash pad in not so good of shape. Serious sun cracking. I don't know if anybody can do anything with this, but I can post pictures for anyone who reconditions dashes. Free+shipping
*Door pulls and door panel pieces. Again, not in great shape, but if someone can do something with them, I'd be happy to give them away instead of pitch them.

Well, that's my junk. Any of the stuff I listed I have close up pictures of upon request. Please PM me if you're interested as I don't get to the classifieds section very often (though I'll try to do better). And if anybody knows of people that I can contact who rebuild and recondition the parts that I mentioned, please contact me so I can get ahold of them. I'm stripping and race prepping my 914, but I'm trying to keep as many stock, reusable parts in circulation as possible, as I know these things are getting more and more rare. Thanks for lookin.
Mark D.
bdstone914
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Dec 6 2008, 03:47 PM) *

I'm clearing out the junk, since I don't have my own garage to work on things (still live with the parents dry.gif ). Most of it I know is pretty worthless, so I'll say free and if there's no need for the parts, they'll be pitched in a few weeks. Some of it is in decent enough shape to ask money for. So here goes.
Click to view attachment
Inventory:
*1 pair of late seats. Passenger side in great condition. Driver's side in less than great condition. Both fully functional. $40+shipping
*1 pair of late seat sliders. $10+shipping or $5 if you get 'em with the seats.
*one steal wheel with flat spare tire biggrin.gif $5+shipping.
*3 plastic headlight surrounds, all in good shape. 1 left, 2 right. $5 each +shipping.
*1 set of plastic headlight relay covers. Good shape. $10+shipping
*1 4-lug rear brake rotor. Surface rust, but was hardly used at all. I thought there was a problem with it because of an intermittent drag, which I later found out was a bent rear hub. The rotor is fine. $20+shipping
*1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
*1 set of front marker lights. Unknown condition. Tabs broken on one side. free+shipping
*Interior fender mounted speakers. Unknown condition. Some cracks in plastic. $10+shipping
*5 point Y-belt race harnesses. A few years old, so they won't be allowed in any major race series, but they're in great shape and would be okay for AX. Free to me, so free to you too.... +shipping of course.
*17mm master cylinder. needs rebuilding. Free to whoever rebuilds them! confused24.gif
*Stock Bosch starter. Same as above. Free to whoever rebuilds them.
*Early front motor mount for tailshift cars. Free+shipping
*Early front shift bushing bracket for tailshift cars. This is the bracket that bolts to the mounting plate on the shift lever, inside the tunnel. Free+shipping
*Rear trans mount pieces. Top and bottom plates. free+shipping
*Lower dash pad in not so good of shape. Serious sun cracking. I don't know if anybody can do anything with this, but I can post pictures for anyone who reconditions dashes. Free+shipping
*Door pulls and door panel pieces. Again, not in great shape, but if someone can do something with them, I'd be happy to give them away instead of pitch them.

Well, that's my junk. Any of the stuff I listed I have close up pictures of upon request. Please PM me if you're interested as I don't get to the classifieds section very often (though I'll try to do better). And if anybody knows of people that I can contact who rebuild and recondition the parts that I mentioned, please contact me so I can get ahold of them. I'm stripping and race prepping my 914, but I'm trying to keep as many stock, reusable parts in circulation as possible, as I know these things are getting more and more rare. Thanks for lookin.
Mark D.

PM sent for seats
computers4kids
I could use the driver's door pocket and top lid. Could you ship it to Visalia, CA 93292?
If you can, just PM me with an amount and I can Paypal you.
Thanks
highways
I'll take the racing harnessess. Also interested in the heater blower that appears to be up in the left corner. And is that a starter I see too? How much for those items?
Grimstead
Hi,
I'm interested in the driver's side map pocket top & lid (I don't need the pocket itself) if it's in good condition. Are you willing to ship to 92882? Just let me know how much please?
Thanks,
Bill
beer.gif
ahdoman
PM sent for - 1 set of interior aluminum trim pieces. These are only the parts that go on the longs. A ding here, and some stray paint there, but can probably be polished to beauty. 25$OBO+shipping
koozy
I could use one of the harnesses if Highway is willing to split them with me
Michael N
Pm sent on the seats.
spedyg60
QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 7 2008, 10:15 AM) *

Pm sent on the seats.

I'll take the seats with both tracks. I'll paypal you. Shipping to greenfield< WI 53228. Give me the total.
BMXerror
Close ups.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
BMXerror
More close ups.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mark D.
BMXerror
QUOTE(Grimstead @ Dec 6 2008, 06:28 PM) *

Hi,
I'm interested in the driver's side map pocket top & lid (I don't need the pocket itself) if it's in good condition. Are you willing to ship to 92882? Just let me know how much please?
Thanks,
Bill
beer.gif

Is this what you're looking for? Because I have a separate one.
Click to view attachment
I just went out and gave it a close look for you. There is some sun stress in the rubber, but no major cracks anywhere. Some shoe polish would probably do the job and make this look really good.
Click to view attachment
I'll ship where ever. Please PM me with your info and I can have it sent out if you still want it. Thanks.
Mark D.
BMXerror
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Dec 6 2008, 04:00 PM) *

I could use the driver's door pocket and top lid. Could you ship it to Visalia, CA 93292?
Thanks

Top lid is in good shape (about the same as the one above), but the pocket itself needs some serious work(that's why it's free). The fabric is pretty scuffed, and the pocket structure is pretty warped.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
If you're still interested just PM me your address and I'll send it out.
Mark D.
computers4kids
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Dec 7 2008, 12:44 PM) *

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Dec 6 2008, 04:00 PM) *

Thanks

Top lid is in good shape (about the same as the one above), but the pocket itself needs some serious work(that's why it's free). The fabric is pretty scuffed, and the pocket structure is pretty warped.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
If you're still interested just PM me your address and I'll send it out.
Mark D.

Perfect...PM sent.
Derek Seymour
PM sent for Rotor
starbucks
QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ May 10 2009, 03:30 PM) *

PM sent for Rotor

interested in the speakers.... chandays@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.