Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Some quality parts for your teener, Fuchs, bumper, etc
Lavanaut
post Dec 28 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Hungry Mind : Thirsty Gullet

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,265
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey all,

I've got some good parts for sale, pics on request (since I don't have any yet). Please though, don't ask for pics if you don't intend to buy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

1. Early rear bumper (correct for a '70 or early '71 /6) -- Very very nice bumper that's freshly triple-chrome plated and not mounted since. I say "very very nice" and not "perfect" for two reasons: 1. it looks like the bumper had a dent in it that was straightened less-that-perfectly before it was rechromed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) From the right angle w/ the right light you can see this, but it's subtle. 2. There are a few teeny-tiny little spots where it looks like the chrome didn't adhere to the bumper properly. They're localized and you can't see them from 3 feet away unless you're looking for them. Anyway...this bumper was described to me by the seller as a "perfect concours item". It's not, and that's what I'm after, so I'm putting this one up for sale. It is the nicest, non-concours bumper out there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I paid $650, you pay $500, plus shipping.

2. Matched set of deep 6j X 15 Fuchs. Full polish, but not recently. They're in very, very good shape and could definitely be run as-is. Straight as an arrow. A little elbow grease and they'll shine. My intention was to have them restored and mounted on my /6, but along the way I somehow ended up with three sets and so I am selling off the extra sets. If they don't sell I'm going to restore them and sell them restored for quite a bit more. $1750 plus shipping w/o center caps, $1900 w/ brand new, still-in-the-box, polished caps. I can ship directly to Al Reed or the refinisher of your choice if you'd like.

3. Set of 6j x 15 Fuchs (non-deep). These came on my /6 and are in beautiful shape, factory anodized finish (not sure if they were restored previously). They do not need to be restored and have no curb rash. They've currently got Kumho Exstas mounted on them (190/60/15s I think) and I'd like to sell them that way. The only reason these didn't stay on my car was that I was hell-bent on the deeps and wanted brand new tires as well. $1200 plus shipping, $1250 with 20 used, black, oem lug nuts.

4. NOS interior rear-view mirror. Still in original packaging. I paid $175, you pay $150 plus shipping. I'm selling because I want to try to find the early, "little" rear view mirror, correct for my /6 instead....safety be damned!

I also have available: exterior door handles, gold porsche lettering, exterior mirrors, 914-6 emblem, lower dash pad ('74), set of 20 OEM porsche lug nuts, and some other stuff that I can't seem to recall right now. I haven't thought about prices on this stuff, it's all in above-average to excellent condition. Make an offer if you're interested, otherwise I'll re-list in '09.

I'm looking for a nice set of 5-lug Mahles by the way, and would be willing to trade up or down depending, if anyone has a set available.

Reid
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:08 PM