Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Some quality parts for your teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lavanaut
Hey all,

I've got some good parts for sale, pics on request (since I don't have any yet). Please though, don't ask for pics if you don't intend to buy. wink.gif

1. Early rear bumper (correct for a '70 or early '71 /6) -- Very very nice bumper that's freshly triple-chrome plated and not mounted since. I say "very very nice" and not "perfect" for two reasons: 1. it looks like the bumper had a dent in it that was straightened less-that-perfectly before it was rechromed. headbang.gif From the right angle w/ the right light you can see this, but it's subtle. 2. There are a few teeny-tiny little spots where it looks like the chrome didn't adhere to the bumper properly. They're localized and you can't see them from 3 feet away unless you're looking for them. Anyway...this bumper was described to me by the seller as a "perfect concours item". It's not, and that's what I'm after, so I'm putting this one up for sale. It is the nicest, non-concours bumper out there. smile.gif I paid $650, you pay $500, plus shipping.

2. Matched set of deep 6j X 15 Fuchs. Full polish, but not recently. They're in very, very good shape and could definitely be run as-is. Straight as an arrow. A little elbow grease and they'll shine. My intention was to have them restored and mounted on my /6, but along the way I somehow ended up with three sets and so I am selling off the extra sets. If they don't sell I'm going to restore them and sell them restored for quite a bit more. $1750 plus shipping w/o center caps, $1900 w/ brand new, still-in-the-box, polished caps. I can ship directly to Al Reed or the refinisher of your choice if you'd like.

3. Set of 6j x 15 Fuchs (non-deep). These came on my /6 and are in beautiful shape, factory anodized finish (not sure if they were restored previously). They do not need to be restored and have no curb rash. They've currently got Kumho Exstas mounted on them (190/60/15s I think) and I'd like to sell them that way. The only reason these didn't stay on my car was that I was hell-bent on the deeps and wanted brand new tires as well. $1200 plus shipping, $1250 with 20 used, black, oem lug nuts.

4. NOS interior rear-view mirror. Still in original packaging. I paid $175, you pay $150 plus shipping. I'm selling because I want to try to find the early, "little" rear view mirror, correct for my /6 instead....safety be damned!

I also have available: exterior door handles, gold porsche lettering, exterior mirrors, 914-6 emblem, lower dash pad ('74), set of 20 OEM porsche lug nuts, and some other stuff that I can't seem to recall right now. I haven't thought about prices on this stuff, it's all in above-average to excellent condition. Make an offer if you're interested, otherwise I'll re-list in '09.

I'm looking for a nice set of 5-lug Mahles by the way, and would be willing to trade up or down depending, if anyone has a set available.

Reid
Lavanaut
I'm also looking for stock heat exchangers for my /6 in excellent condition, would be willing to trade there as well. bye1.gif
carr914
Reid, send me an eMail with a picture of your 914-6 Emblem, please.

Also, are the lug-nuts the open of enclosed black style.

T.C.
Lavanaut
Here's the emblem TC, it's the one in the back. Tough to photograph well. When I pulled the old one off and put the new one next to it I thought, well there was a waste of money. dry.gif It's in excellent shape...I didn't attempt to clean it up at all. Before anyone asks, I don't have a way to weigh it, but my in hand it feels the same as the NOS one I bought. The available aftermarket ones weigh roughly 3 times what the OEM ones weigh. $75 shipped.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Lugs are open-ended, here's a crummy cell pic for ya:

Click to view attachment
carr914
Reid, I'll take it (the emblem)

T.C.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 29 2008, 10:45 AM) *

Reid, I'll take it (the emblem)

T.C.

Sold!
Lavanaut
icon_bump.gif for Friday. beerchug.gif
kconway
Reid,
Can you post a photo of your best passenger exterior door handle. Need one.
Kev
Lavanaut
Kevin, dang, I didn't see this until today...not sure why I didn't get the email notification. Probably too late but you can see pics here.

Reid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.