Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Holy Mackarel Batman....Winter Wonderland of 914 parts
computers4kids
post Dec 30 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Love these little cars!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,253
Region Association: None

OK...stopped through San Luis Obispo dropping off a teener and was able to talk to Jonathan and Mark (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif) at their newly acquired GPR (German Parts Restoration)whse that Johnathan purchased. Holy Crap...I got the tour through the building and there are rows and rows of 914 parts NOS and gently used (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) There are two stories of parts. I was lucky that I was on a journey taking my wife camping and couldn't stay...I wanted so bad to just lurk and drewl. The place is kind of like a treasure chest with boxes upon boxes of parts. You move something and out rolls more new stuff...

Anyway, if you're in the area stop by (dont' bring your wife unless she would like to knit a sweater or a wardrobe in the car)!

Bottom line...makes me want to start another project (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Sorry no pictures...it would take too many anyway to caputure it all.
Mark

202 Tank Farm Rd # 5
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401-7520

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Dec 30 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #2

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,884
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Jonathan is an awesome guy as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) A better person couldn't have acquired GPR. I hope it does well for him and hopefully I'll get to see this place first hand.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:59 AM