Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Mackarel Batman....Winter Wonderland of 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
OK...stopped through San Luis Obispo dropping off a teener and was able to talk to Jonathan and Mark slap.gif at their newly acquired GPR (German Parts Restoration)whse that Johnathan purchased. Holy Crap...I got the tour through the building and there are rows and rows of 914 parts NOS and gently used drooley.gif drooley.gif There are two stories of parts. I was lucky that I was on a journey taking my wife camping and couldn't stay...I wanted so bad to just lurk and drewl. The place is kind of like a treasure chest with boxes upon boxes of parts. You move something and out rolls more new stuff...

Anyway, if you're in the area stop by (dont' bring your wife unless she would like to knit a sweater or a wardrobe in the car)!

Bottom line...makes me want to start another project happy11.gif

Sorry no pictures...it would take too many anyway to caputure it all.
Mark

202 Tank Farm Rd # 5
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401-7520
PeeGreen 914
Jonathan is an awesome guy as well. aktion035.gif A better person couldn't have acquired GPR. I hope it does well for him and hopefully I'll get to see this place first hand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.