Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, Saturday January 24th 9:14am to noonish!
ConeDodger
post Jan 17 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #21

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Steve and Bill, now you are getting to the heart of what the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is all about! People who see each other driving by becoming friends. Ironic you should mention Mikuni's because we will be having a special lunch edition of the Reunion at the EG Mikuni location. The IT guy for Mikuni is a buddy and he has invited us to use the meeting room!

Hope to see you guys next week!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jan 17 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #22

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

There is a lot of very nice cars in this thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 17 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #23

Apex killer!

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 17 2009, 09:23 AM) *

There is a lot of very nice cars in this thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I bet you like that red one don't you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
eg914
post Jan 18 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 2,223
Region Association: None

Steve,

I do live a couple of blocks from you. We are on diamond crest, behind the elementary school.

Good luck with the hall pass, hope to see you (and everyone else) Saturday
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 18 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #25

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Come on down! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 19 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #26

Apex killer!

Only a few days left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and see the gang! The winter has been warm and dry and it gives us a chance to bring out the cars! See ya'll there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 20 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #27

Apex killer!

Just a few days left! Hope to see you! Bring the car if you can, but most important is bring yourself!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 21 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #28

Apex killer!

A couple days and a wake up till the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Time is so short we could dangle our feet off a dime! Are you ready? See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
KuHL 951
post Jan 22 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 9,933

Do you guys meet rain or shine? Looks like rain for the next 3-4 days. Just checking since I would have to reseal a small sunroof drip before driving mine.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 22 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #30

Apex killer!

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We will meet rain or shine! If your car leaks bring something else... It's the people!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Jerry75914
post Jan 22 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 9,640

My little car is not even close to waterproof for now, but if the sun's out, I'll be there!
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jan 23 2009, 12:36 AM
Post #32

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Good news via bad news... my gf's great uncle died Monday, thus the ski trip has been cancelled this weekend, which means I'll be there now...with my new toy (944) of course:)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 23 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #33

Apex killer!

OMG! It's tomorrow! See you there... Drive whatever. We would rather get to see you than that sorry bucket of bolts you have been trying to keep running...

It's about the people!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 23 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #34

Apex killer!

Evening before bump! Hope to see you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
eg914
post Jan 23 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 2,223
Region Association: None

I will be there with my "sorry bucket of bolts", 'cause it's still running! Woo Hoo
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 24 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #36

Apex killer!

Wow!

We had a hole in our menacing looking sky and the turnout was great! One entire side of the parking lot was Porsche only. Well... there were 2 914's and they are NARP...

Thanks to Jim Dupree, Bill Vogt, Chuck, Steve, A and Savvy, Brett, Val and Ginger, and I think a couple others whose names escape me right now... We had two 914's, two 944's one a Turbo, two 911's, one a '75 911S original owner, one Boxster...

A took pics and I will try and get them but for now I have to figure out how my 11 year old managed to write protect my compact flash card...

Remember, you don't have to have a running car. You could even have a tractor as long as it's a Porsche tractor... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
KuHL 951
post Jan 24 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #37

It was nice meeting up with a new group. I learned more about 914's today than I've learned in 6 years. Unfortunately they share similar horror stories like the 944's I'm more familiar with. I would love a ride in a 2.7L version some day...that must be fun with the light body.
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jan 24 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #38

Teener fo Life!

Steve,

It was nice to meet you and see everyone else again. Just wait until we get Paul to give you a ride in his 914 with a 3.6 in it... its on another level.

I'll see you next Tuesday.
+Quote Post
KuHL 951
post Jan 25 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jan 24 2009, 07:39 PM) *

Steve,

It was nice to meet you and see everyone else again. Just wait until we get Paul to give you a ride in his 914 with a 3.6 in it... its on another level.

I'll see you next Tuesday.

Same here Brett. Hopefully we will see a few new faces at Taco Tuesday on Feb. 3rd, not next Tuesday!
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jan 25 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #40

Teener fo Life!

I have this argument with my mom all the time:)

I say "next Tuesday" meaning not "this coming Tuesday"....so next Tuesday to me would be the 3rd:)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 08:11 AM