Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stickers are here !!!
914Timo
post Feb 18 2004, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 137
Region Association: Europe

Yesterday I was VERY surprised when I saw my mail. I know my handwriting and I had got a letter from myself !!!

Then I saw it was posted from US !!! I have never been there......

My hands were shaking and suddenly it was hot like in sauna. I tore the envelope open and .....

....there is something.... Letter ??? No, what it is ????

Oh.... there were three 914CLUB stickers. Then I remembered the envelope and understood the whole thing. It must be over a one year I send the money and the envelope to Brad. Somebody promised to buy a stamp for me, because I can not buy US stamps here. Then there were some mess and I completely forgot the whole thing.

Who ever did send the envelope and the stickes to me,many many thanks !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Soon in couple of weeks I will get my 914 here. It has been in wintter storage and I have not seen it in many months. I have whole bunch of new ideas and modifications I have planned to do before next summer. We´ll see if I have time to do even half of them... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914Timo   Stickers are here !!!   Feb 18 2004, 07:56 AM
Bruce Allert   Holy Cow! Those could be considered artifacs :...   Feb 18 2004, 08:20 AM
Gint   Hiya Timo! Hey Brad, Where are my damn stick...   Feb 18 2004, 08:24 AM
GWN7   Gee and I thought my mail service was slow up here...   Feb 18 2004, 02:31 PM
Brad Roberts   Timo, it was my fault from the very beginning. I ...   Feb 18 2004, 02:35 PM
davep  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:33 PM