Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stickers are here !!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Timo
Yesterday I was VERY surprised when I saw my mail. I know my handwriting and I had got a letter from myself !!!

Then I saw it was posted from US !!! I have never been there......

My hands were shaking and suddenly it was hot like in sauna. I tore the envelope open and .....

....there is something.... Letter ??? No, what it is ????

Oh.... there were three 914CLUB stickers. Then I remembered the envelope and understood the whole thing. It must be over a one year I send the money and the envelope to Brad. Somebody promised to buy a stamp for me, because I can not buy US stamps here. Then there were some mess and I completely forgot the whole thing.

Who ever did send the envelope and the stickes to me,many many thanks !!! beerchug.gif

Soon in couple of weeks I will get my 914 here. It has been in wintter storage and I have not seen it in many months. I have whole bunch of new ideas and modifications I have planned to do before next summer. We´ll see if I have time to do even half of them... laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
Holy Cow! Those could be considered artifacs laugh.gif Wow! ancient stuff there Timo. Now you need to get the "NEW ONES"!!! They are just as good but go on the inside of the window.

Holler at Kevin (rhodyguy) cuz he gots lots 'O dem cool.gif

............b
Gint
Hiya Timo!

Hey Brad, Where are my damn stickers?!?!?!?! <_<
GWN7
Gee and I thought my mail service was slow up here........mine comes by dogsled, service is worse in the summer till they put wheels on the sleds. cool.gif
Brad Roberts
Timo,

it was my fault from the very beginning. I now have someone who makes daily trips to the post office to mail off parts for me and I asked them to pay for the postage and mail it off. I carried it around in my truck this whole time. People kept asking me for the old stickers and I held off from selling YOUR stickers.

I'm really good about building cars and tech support.. not so good at shipping/mailing things.

I'm trying to change for the better.

B
davep
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 18 2004, 12:35 PM)
I'm really good about building cars and tech support.. not so good at shipping/mailing things.

I'm trying to change for the better.

B

Hmmm, I thought your best attribute was finding"opportunities".

DaveP
Korijo
Im still waiting for mine from Geoff... laugh.gif huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.