Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I know this belongs in the Classifieds, But I thought I'd start here.
dempwolf@pctribe.com
post Jan 15 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,993
Region Association: Southern California

The economy would hurt those of us that produce fine art long before the necessity providers will feel the pinch; I think my logic makes sense. But because finances are tight and cash is needed I am forced to try and sell my '72 original 6.
I will of course in time put the add in the classified sections of all the 914 clubs and e-bay, but was wondering if those members in this forum might make me aware of links to markets in Europe, where the car was originally purchased back in 1972.
I wish I could tell you that the car had the original motor and transmission but it does not. Road Glue has some images. Thanks for your time and comments. Karl Dempwolf
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tod914
post Jan 15 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 170

Karl, sorry to hear your going to sell your car. If the economy hasn't caught up with some, it certianly will have it's impact in the furture. I guess I am not very optimistic about the US recovering. I think this country will be on a downward roller coaster for a while. Hope you get a fair price for it. Regarding your question, I do recall some members, maybe Gust? about a popular euro site. Sorry I can't help but I think he would be a very good resource to ask.
+Quote Post
Porsche Rescue
post Jan 15 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #3

Saving and Enjoying Old Porsches

Member No.: 64
Region Association: None

Europeans watch both Ebay and TheSamba.com. I have sold Porsches to a German, Austrian and Englishman (dealer) through ads on both.
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Jan 15 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #4

Do I or don't I...........?

Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(dempwolf@pctribe.com @ Jan 15 2009, 01:48 AM) *

The economy would hurt those of us that produce fine art long before the necessity providers will feel the pinch; I think my logic makes sense. But because finances are tight and cash is needed I am forced to try and sell my '72 original 6.
I will of course in time put the add in the classified sections of all the 914 clubs and e-bay, but was wondering if those members in this forum might make me aware of links to markets in Europe, where the car was originally purchased back in 1972.
I wish I could tell you that the car had the original motor and transmission but it does not. Road Glue has some images. Thanks for your time and comments. Karl Dempwolf

Would you please tell us more about this car? I understand the financial problems you're having, but more info here could have a large impact on the sale.

Please provide some specifics.
Pat
+Quote Post
dempwolf@pctribe.com
post Jan 16 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,993
Region Association: Southern California

This info is found on the Road Glue web site.
"This is a beautiful 914-6 factory car, not a conversion. Originally delivered to France in 1971 as a 1972 model year. Over the years the owner has done every upgrade imaginable without butchering a great classic. The motor is a 3.6 ltr with MSW injection and Haltech management. A high proformance clutch connects the 350 HP motor to a 915 gearbox, equiped with a Quafe limited slip dif.. Headers flow exhaust through SST pahse 9 race mufflers. A quieter street muffler comes with it. This rocketship is slowed with turbo front brakes and carreras at the rear. OEM Fuchs 7&8x15, Koni adj. shocks, 23mm torsion bars, plastic bussings. This car has hardly been driven so no need to worry about it being used up or abused.

+Quote Post
Jasfsmith
post Jan 16 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,882

Just what Pat needs to break his wick'd CW ways.....
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Jan 16 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #7

Do I or don't I...........?

Member No.: 5,765

QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Jan 16 2009, 02:06 PM) *

Just what Pat needs to break his wick'd CW ways.....

Nope...sorry! Not even close to stock.

I'll keep waiting.........

Oh, and YOU are calling ME a CW. Pot calling the kettle black. Nice try, though.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:40 PM